tumblr stuff


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Setting up the scapegoats

Setting up the scapegoats



by digby



Marco Rubio's sexist slip is showing:








All over the morning talk shows and on the various chatter streams, I'm hearing Republicans claim that talk about women's issues, particularly abortion, is a sign that the Democrats are losing. I don't agree with that, but I do know that if Romney wins, the Democrats will almost certainly blame their emphasis on women's issues as the cause (and will likely start thinking of abortion the same way they think about gun control.)



How do I know this? Because the GOP is setting it up that way and the Democrats always blame the left side of the dial for their losses. It's just a matter of finding the right left wing faction to pin it on. I'm going to guess it's the women's turn to pay.





.








via Hullabaloo http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/setting-up-scapegoats.html

No comments: